• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank You to the Warrior Boat family!

crazy cooter

Thank You to the Warrior Boat family!

Just brought home my new 2090BT! And want to say thank you to everybody involved with Warrior that made my decision a no brainer choice to go with Warrior instead of sticking with the brand I was in. First off thanks to Kent Anderson the sales manager for Warrior who answered any of my questions and concerns with Warrior and the 2090. And helped line me up with a couple test drives in the 2090. Thanks to Shane Belter the Canadian sales manager who always answered my questions first through here on W.C. Then later through emails about questions on the 2090. Thanks to Pete Harsh who I talked to while he was waiting for dinner after guiding all day. Telling me his opinion about the 2090BT and 620T. After those conversations I was invited up to Melrose,Mn to tour the Warrior plant and met Craig Kerfeld there,the plant manager and got to see the process of assembling the boats.and seeing everything firsthand. Then after all of that and talking to and getting a test ride with Blake who also is in a 2090. He told me to contact Neal at Southside Marine in Waseca,Mn. After talking and dealing with other dealers for Warrior and Ranger. Contacting Neal made the decision even easier. Done Deal.If you are interested in the Warriors you really need to contact Neal at Southside Marine and any of the others I mentioned earlier. Traded my Ranger 618T off on a Warrior 2090BT with the 200 Yamaha.

Thanks again with all that was involved with my decision!

If anybody wants emails or phone #'s to contact the right people just pm me please!

I had worked in the Fiberglass industry for 20+ years building everything from whirlpool tubs to bass boats and can say Warrior has some of the best build glass work that I have seen! wink

You will really like this boat. I had the exact same boat until a storm with 7' waves lifted it off my lift (boat was 4' out of the water) and distroyed it against the rocks. I miss that boat. on our annual trips to Lac Suel the older gentlemen on the trip (80+) always road in my boat because of the smooth ride. I still remember gliding across mille lacs at 45 mph with 2 footers and not getting beat up at all. Nothing like a big glass boat!

Sorry, I dont know how to post pics. You can check out Warrior's or Southside Marine's facebook page to see a pic of the boat

If the pictures are on your computer, just click on the 5th box from the left, the one with the blue arrow pointing up. Click browse, select the picture, click open, add picture. repeat until done. Then click done adding pictures.