• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2013 Twist of Fate physically Challenged hunt

harvey lee

Well, another successful hunt in the books.

The hunt started out very nice with some great temps for the hunters but when Friday evening arrived, we still had 5 of the 12 hunters without a deer. Then the rain came and washed out the hunting until Saturday evening due to over an inch of rain but, it was needed in the area.

Tyler my hunter, had some very high standeards and even though we had close to 2 dozen deer withing 18 yards of our blind, Tyler did not take a shot, he was very happy to watch all the bucks and doe's.

As far as the remainder of the the archers, they went 11 for 11 with I believe was 7 bucks or maybe 8. I believe the larger bucks were a 4x4 and a 5x5.

In the past 3 years, the hunters harvest has been very good at 34 deer for 36 hunters.

Now looking forward to the 2014 hunt.

Pic's have not been posted yet but I will post the link when the photo's are up.

way to go harvey, im sure tyler will rember this hunt for a life time it's not always about the kill. just to get out and see all those deer had to be a blast, sounds like everone had a good time and thats what counts. keep up the good job ,can't wait for the photo's

Congrat's Harvey and you guys deserve a big pat on the back for everything you do.

Zactly! WTG Tom! It sounds like the hunt was a big success. It also sounds like you did your part and put your hunter in front of a bunch of deer. Great work and congrats on a job well done!