• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Ghosts

LMITOUT

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still confused if you need to get each guy to tenth or just prestige each guy once

How did it work in BFLOPS? Level 60 x 10 = Prestige Master

Ghosts: Level 60 x 10 Squad Members = Prestige Master

According to the video I posted last night, once you prestige a squad member you cannot earn anymore points with that character. I suppose you can work on unlocking achievements, etc, but you won't level up any further until you switch to a squad member that isn't at Level 60.

According to the video I posted last night, once you prestige a squad member you cannot earn anymore points with that character. I suppose you can work on unlocking achievements, etc, but you won't level up any further until you switch to a squad member that isn't at Level 60.

That's the way I see it from that video.

yes thats how it worked

Okay, what am I missing. I quite literally don't see anyone, then bam! I'm dead.

I watch the 1/2 second after I'm dead and I have no idea where I was shot from.

I walk slow, run and gun, camp, whatever and I consistently have a kd of 4/17, 5/24, etc.

I really don't like this game right now.

I started using the M14 with ACOG and really like it. With the long sight lines that many of these maps have it really works well. If you run into a guy you're probably going to lose, but if there is some distance and can get two shots off on him it's the ticket.

I started using the M14 with ACOG and really like it. With the long sight lines that many of these maps have it really works well. If you run into a guy you're probably going to lose, but if there is some distance and can get two shots off on him it's the ticket.

Yup, I love the marksman class. I'm partial to the ar, can't this of what it's called, looks like the rsass from mw3, with an ACOG. Up close is sketchy at best, but any kinda distance & it's usually game over. I did notice if you put a suppressor on, it's worthless. Got 5 hit markers on a sniper at a distance, shooting through a wall, they he poked out & hit me once & I was dead. Haven't used it since, except for hc.

I haven't used a suppressor for years. It completely neuters any gun, IMO.

BTW, you can find your gun stats when you go into your loadouts. Select the loadout/select the gun/and then cycle through the window at the bottom of the screen using LB or RB.

I only experience that once while playing with you guys on Saturday. I died, spawned started running then 2 seconds after I started running a sniper spawned behind me and pulled up and shot me in the back. Was kind of comical.

I have a feeling this game is gonna be a lot like mw3. Alotta people (including myself) hated it until they spent a good amount of time on it. I can't say that I love it or hate it yet. I will say that I think the kill streaks are garbage. I know they nurfed alotta the air support on purpose, but I don't understand it. They were fun to call in & if you get sick of getting blown up, have a class with blind eye on standby. One thing I do love is the damage guns do. All I use to play was hc, but with the current damage the way it is, it's like a half mix between hc & core in all the other cods. I know alotta guys hate it, but I think it's awesome!

Right now I wish your Assault/Support Streaks would unlock as you leveled up, or at least they cost less squad points. I want to add some midlevel stuff but right now I have nothing for points and need to get a couple guns before I get the streaks.

I'm not sure how i feel about the game compared to BO2. I find myself aim down sight all the time with a rush oriented solider. Getting that first bullet has really been key for me since I'm not terribly accurate. I think once you get that first bullet in your opponent, he gets red and wobbly, it takes him longer to get his sight on you. The game still stresses me out because I'm always getting pwned lol

I try to focus on my gun kills and not creative kills (explosives, knives, blah blah.)Also, Taking advantage of all the amazing perks Ghost has. Here is my most effective load out.

SMG k7

Foregrip

Rapid fire

No secondary(i never really find myself pulling out a pistol unless i use it the whole game)

No tac or lethal

Why would you not run a secondary weapon, lethal and non lethal grenade? There is no penalty for carrying them might as well have them. You never toss Flash bangs or grenades? At least equip an ied and toss it out.

I haven't used a suppressor for years. It completely neuters any gun, IMO.

What?! It paints a huge red target on you every time you pull the trigger. The only guns I dont silence are shotguns and sniper rifles. Everything else get silenced.

After running the PS4 for the weekend, and getting my headphones hooked up now so I can actually listen to the game while everyone else is sleeping, it's getting better.

I'm still about a .75:1 K/D, but it isn't the 4:20 it was to begin with.

I'm running the Honey Badger with a grip, playing H/C Kill Confirmed.

Figured out the operations deal, but that sucks that you have to spend a squad point to flip through until you get a list of operations that's set up to what you're running, or else you have to spend squad points to get set up for whatever operations you're trying to complete.

I agree, squad points are too hard to earn, and then you feel like dump when you spend them on something you don't like / want.

It helps too that I've gotten some alone time on the game. Usually play with my 11 / 8 year old, and even on a 55" TV, the split screen makes it hard to see. A full screen has definitely helped with being able to see everything. Making it a bit brighter (where you can see the top set of "not visible") has helped as well.

Ditto tutf, why wouldn't you equip those? You've never been in a gunfight, emptied on two guys & had to switch to your pistol for a 3rd? Or run out of ammo on your primary? Flash bangs are key for locating campers & grenades are an absolute must for flushing guys out of cover