• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2013 Vikings roadmap

BuckSutherland

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

LOL, fair enough...

You wanted to hear so here goes...

I don't see us getting a couple late round draft picks for Williams like you do, even though his price tag has been reduced. The Vikes got much better than an early to mid-2nd round draft choice for Harvin that you wanted, you would have been bamboozled on that deal as GM. I like how Spielman operated on that one much more than you would have.

Throw enough mud at the wall and some of it will stick. laugh

You got moxie but I'm very glad you aren't the GM daddio. smile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to bring this post back up. The Queens have been doing pretty much everything I said in the original post while the season was still going. Maybe I should just run this team. I would do it for like $250k. Thats gotta be way cheaper than Speilman.

and on 1/20 I was the first one that said the Queens will draft Manti Teo. I still believe its true.

Now Rick you and some of the other guys on here can pile on and tell me I dont know squat. I would love to hear more of that.

If anyone else wants I can lend you the crystal ball.

What game of the season does Cassell take over for Ponder?