• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Josh Hamilton to the Angels

Musky Buck

He really needed a fresh start, new uniform, I can't imagine tossing a game ball toward the fans and having one fall and pass away, anyway any thoughts about he and or Albert clubbin it, wish T Hunter could've hung around one more season there so I'll be curious as to how it all plays out kinda Detroit vs. Anaheim and how far or not each team makes it. Making the yankee's appear to be much less of a threat. Hope the Weaver brothers stay away from Josh, remember the airplane incident with Jeff Weaver and Bobby Higginson etc. in the bathroom getting dialed up ? Stewardesses lol. Trout,Albert,Hamilton, with health that is a serious triple threat. After his Tampa time and nearly toasted out of baseball in more ways than 1, Josh H. is one very lucky millionaire.

I hope he has a good stint out there in L.A. I've always liked watching him play, when he does play. The thing to watch over the next few years will be how healthy he can be. That drug use had to of taken a serious toll on his body. Might get tickets to the LA vs Twins game just to watch that trio play.

How are those LA teams able to afford their payrolls? The Dodgers have more than $500 million in contracts already on something like 7 or 8 players, don't they? Unreal spending. Hopefully baseball gets on board sometime and adopts a salary cap to even the playing field a little bit.

If I remember right both LA teams sighed HUGE Local TV contracts recently. I think they may make more $ off of TV than the Yankees do now so there's plenty to spend on free agents. I hope Hamilton doesn't fall back on some old habits in LA. There are plenty of distractions out there.

Mercy. Yet we don't want people making a 1/4 mill a year or more to cough up some tax money even though they all make that huge salary off of us. Anyway, I guess that's the new way maybe, 2 mega horses, Cabrera/Fielder. Pujols/Hamilton even though the true new horses there may be Trumbo/Trout, American League style anyway, Mauer/Morneau, Bautista/Encarnacion. lol. Benson/Mastroanni. Parmalee/Carroll. lol