• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quickfish 3 doors

RawHog

I work at a outdoor sporting goods store and today I got into the dumbest (civil) argument with another employee about the doors on a quickfish 3. He bought his quickfish 3 last year, so did I. We both bought them from the store we work at. He claims that his quickfish 3 only has 1 door. I told him that my quickfish 3 has 2 doors. We went to eskimo's HSOforum and nothing indicated the amount of doors it had. Then we watched a youtube video from "mr. Gill' and it showed him fishing in a quickfish 3 with only 1 door. He thinks I am bullspit and that I have 0 knowledge of fishing.

My quickfish 3 has 2 doors. The only person i spent significant time ice fishing with last year was my friend Mike. I texted him about the argument just now.

I asked "how many doors are on my quickfish?"

He replied "2"

I replied" is there any doubt in your mind about that?"

He replied " No cuz you would use the one behind you to stand up and Pee and i would go outside the one in front of me"

We set up the same way everytime

Can the HSO'ers provide some incite on my silly little argument with a co-worker?

THANKS!

I think they changed to 2 doors last year, if I remember corectly. I know the Quickfish 4 that my brother bought last year has 2 doors, but I think they did that to the QF3, also. Good luck with the arguement.

Thanks for the responses. I've only been working at this store for about two months and this guy is the only guy that treats me like an FNG ha. He is very cawky when it comes to fishing and hunting and he thinks he knows everything. I cannot wait to show him that other people own QF3s with 2 doors!

These specs say the Quick Fish 3 has two doors.

POP-UP PORTABLE ICE SHELTER QUICKFISH 3 69143

As the most portable ice shelter on the market, an angler has complete mobility to go where the fish are. A backpack holds the shelter for easy transport. Sets up in seconds and protects from the worst of elements. Extremely durable and comes with ice anchors for windy fishing.

$199.99

DescriptionProduct SpecsPartsDocumentsLocate Stores

Pop Up and Fish

Specifications:

•Fishable Area: 34 sq ft

•Capacity: 3-person

•Set-Up Size(A): 70 in x 70 in

•Height(B): 80 in

•Elbow Room©: 90 in x 90 in

•Insulation: No

•Sled Size: n/a

•Collapsed Size: 8.5 in x 8.5 in x 52 in

•Weight: 23 lbs

•Transport: Backpack

•Framework: Hub-Style

•Fabric: 300D

•Ice Anchor Qty: 6

•Large Mesh Pockets: n/a

•Ventilation: 2

•Windows: 4

•Doors: 2

•Gear Pockets: 2

•Warranty: 1 year limited

Just watched the video...I've always installed my anchors on the outside of the house... Suppose it works either way, but i would think it will move more with anchors on the inside. My QF3 might be 3yrs old, 1 door, still in great shape, Bag's in great shape. Good product.