• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CREEPY!!!!

Sproguy

Ok so we have all had deer patterned with certain areas and certain times but here is one that is down right creepy! Quick back story:

In 2010, I passed on a nice 8 pointer that at the time appeared to be a 2 1/2 year old or a medium 3 1/2 year old. It was hard but I passed. I named him "Lucky" because like any buck you decide to pass on he stood broadside in front of my stand looking the other way for about 5 minutes. I just sat there and thought you Lucky......, you know.

In 2011, The same buck (or so I assume, same rack look but bigger, always tough with 8 pointers in my opinion) was walking in with enough mass and height to shoot. The day was 11/11 and it was about 9:45 in the morning. He got a little wind of mine and to my disgust he walked away before he gave me a shot. Lucky.......

Well in 2012 I haven't seen him on the hoof but on 11/11 at 9:45 in the morning he walked in front of my stand! (have to adjust the clock for day light savings) CREEPY!!!! How's that for a pattern! Ok next year I'm in that stand on 11/11 at 9:45! Pretty sure this is him as the one thing that stood out for the last two years was that his main beams come so close together.

full-9541-26806-lucky2012.jpg