• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kinda hard to make a recommendation if I don't know what you're budget is. Nikon has made big steps in quality the last few years and would be a good choice. If u wanna bump up your spending a little look at Vortex. They're a bit of a newcomer but I've heard nothing but good things. Lifetime warranty, great durability.

I have many scopes from less spendy to pretty good Leupold and Zeiss optics.

One scope I have been very impressed with espically for the money is the Bushnell Elite series, the 3200 and 4200 scopes for the money are darn good. No, they are not as good as the $750 plus scopes but for the working man, these scopes work well.

I have a 4200 on my 300 win mag and it works fine and I have shot deer out to 360 yards with it no problem at all.

I would agree for the money, Nikon makes some pretty good glass.