• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hmmm?

Rippinlip

Just going through my back pack and re-organizing for this upcoming season and there was my 2011 deer license.

Figure I am going to save some money and just hunt with that one.

My reason will be:

I am just hunting for the one I missed and a few I let walk.

Should be good enough reason......I think.

grinlaughcool

I know a guy who accidentally registered a deer with an old tag. Nothing ever happened but he did have a valid tag so they might have double checked on him and just let it go. It probably happens every year.

I AM going to use the same license that I used last year!!! Its called a lifetime license!!! When I hit 50 I thought the price was right, will pay for itself in 13 years, I hope to be bowhunting that long!! Just need to go get a 2012 copy.