• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snacks???

Ok, what are some of your favorite evening snacks?

I know your not suppose to eat before bedtime but I bet most do

The wife typically has icecream. I usually want salty/spicy...

Lately I have been hooked on zesty salsa WheatThins with sliced swiss cheese on em.

I mix it up with almonds/nuts, fruit, cheese, pickled spicy green beans, chips, tex mex trail mix, sometimes a bowl of cereal, cookies and milk, popcorn jazzed up with crushed red pepper and grated parm cheese... grin

I try not to eat before bed, but I'll throw some grilled chicken, chipotle sour cream, cheese and cilantro between a couple corn tortillas and in 5 mins I have an awesome little quesadilla. Toasted corn tortillas are a must, plus it's fairly low fat, which is good for me smile

Also, peanut butter bread with hot BBQ rub. Very good! Savory peanut butter, sweet/salty/hot rub and a little bread to get it in your mouth wink

Home made Popcorn cooked in Peanut Oil, Butter Buds and Salt. Or, Tollhouse Cookies, maybe Rice Krispy Bars, Oatmeal cookies, Raw Almonds. Always Fresh Fruit too and the kid's like Craisens.

I pride myself on a very good palate but I have almost every night a snack that consists of a scoop of peanut butter swirled with a chocolate hunts pudding topped with some light cool whip and chocolate sauce. Sometimes I add a sprinkling of chocolate chips. My wife says to me at the drive through at DQ "sorry, they don't have hunts pudding.". : )