• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yikes!

MN Mike

Climbed over the top of a hill once in Yellowstone. As I crested it the sun was directly in my eyes and it looked just like a big flat meadow. I squeezed the throttle hard and never realized I was "in flight" until I hit the ground about 30 ft below. Luckily there was deep snow to cushion the landing but I had my shield part way up and I smacked my nose on the windshield when I impacted. Not cool bleeding out of both sides of my nose and being stuck and unable to move. The only thing I could think of was my buddies coming over the same spot and landing on me. Took a while to get out of that rookie mistake.

Looks like his "landing" would have been a little rougher! Uggh... sick

I've been on Lake of The Woods the last 3 days so I'm kind of behind on things right now, maybe I'll have some original footage after our trip to Cooke this coming week grin

How about this one? I'm not a dirt bike person but this is pucker factor to me!

We'll be waiting for your post when you get back from Cooke since most of use "flat-landers" are stuck with the brown snow.

You know we were at Lake of The Woods this weekend, hardly any snow in that area ( Grygla to the Border ) up there except the lake and I had my Temp light come on when I was on the lake, so I put my scratchers down and they worked great.

Today we were down to Breckenridge and there's no snow down in that country either but in our little neck of the woods ( draw a line from Ada to north of Oklee or so ).............. we have some snow! Compared to the rest of the areas, I see the groomers have even run north of us, just to pack what was there and to build up some approaches but at least you can think about riding around here. It's all ditch bangin but at least it's something. Nobody around here has groomed or packed the trails.

If we could just get another foot of snow you could ride a lot of places.

Leech........ I'd have to agree, he would have been in dire straights!

Mike