• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outnumbered!

Scoot

A buddy of mine got this from his trailcam near Fargo later in the year. I think it summarizes how my season went and how the few deer out in the area I hunted must have felt much of this year...

MDGC0284.jpg

looks like a lack of predator hunters in the Fargo area grin

We used to have those 'yote concentrations down here but there's been enough pressure that thinned them out. From the peak in our 'yote population followed by 3 consecutive bad years, our turkeys have yet to rebound. Been seeing fewer deer around here too but that can be attributed to a higher than average success rate.

The fellow you met Scoot when you were out to the ranch quit the trapping as he had to much other stuff to do. I am going to see if I can find another who might not be filled up with his trap lines.

So, unless I find another trapper, looks like we will need a good bout of mange.

I saw one photo on your camera out to the east of the house that had 5 or 6 yotes in the photo. Where is a grenade when one needs one? Or an Uzi.

I had a camera out there also but I believe the photo was on yours.

No kidding, Tom- a grenade would be perfect for that situation! Bummer on the trapper- that'd have been nice...

hockey, they do have a wolfy kinda look, don't they? They're yotes though. Very well fed, very healthy, very plump coyotes.