• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Christmas present

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing a little time this morning I will start shuffling up and dealing and do the first 10 fishermen.So here we go

first five is very interesting.Soldoncass 2 pair qs,8s and a 4 kicker,Teamiceheave a pair of kings and bigdog rob just missed a straight 9 j q k 4. the second group of five grizzlyadams pair of queens j,9.8 findergameandfish j 7 10 9 and a 2.

drstizo pair of 6sace 5 3

So the first 10 have had there hands and soldoncass has the best hand so far

Not to late untill saturday morning. Soldoncass ahs the best hand so far qs with 8s and a 4 kicker, lets do 10 more right now.

Wow That was exciting 9s and 6s for prfisher With a q kicker

ace 2 3 4 5 for eyehead and he takes the lead with a hand tough to beatwallleyecheeks had pair of acescrappierage had a great hand untill tha ace came on the laske card 3 19s 7 6

Next 5 rainylakefisher had the best hand as that was ugly a lousy pair of fours. Time to hit the sack

All right lets deal up and shuffle.

Ripnlips got a pair of 10s Next 5

That straight of eteheads is going to be tough to beat I think nere we go next 5

Those 5 were ugly with the best hand apair of qs

for hookme

Wow This group of five were worse cigarguy missed a bigger straight 7 8 9 j q.

Man did these cards get cold ace king were the best hand by bd

I think I'll take a break for a bit

All right all rested .

Lets knock out a few more and tomorrow morning we will do the last of them. Here we go shuffle up and deal

magnum mike mised a straight 10 j,q,k and a3

Buckmasterg has a pair of 6s

next 5 cffray a pair of aces

Stay tuned I will finish the last sign ups and announch the winner tomorrow morning

Thats to bad the thread had to be moved as the sign up traffic piddled out . On abetter note its time to button thsis up so here we go. firefish crbass

Firefish ace jack high

crbass a pair of 3s

So it looks like the straight eyehead got is the winner. Thanks all who particapted and be safe out on the ice

I will pm eyehead and if you see this please shoot me a call

merry christmas cookie