• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lock out is over

Scott K

Quote:
The NBA lockout has ended according to multiple sources.

The sides met for over 15 hours on Friday and are currently holding a joint press conference. We will keep you updated on the details and will be releasing the 2011-12 draft guide as soon as the important bargaining details are hammered out.

Taylor isnt hurting for money, and he will have this team in the top 10 for payroll next year, when they make their championship run!

This team is going to be exciting to watch the next few years. This year will be a rebuilding year, but next year I think we will be a top 5 seed.

We have Kevin Love, Williams, and Rubio to build a team around. We have a strong bench, with some very good shooters to come off the bench. I can see this team adding an allstar to the line up before the start of the season, we have cap room. If not by FA, by a trade, since we are overly strong at forward right now. I would love to see them get a true center. Marc Gasol, or Nene would be sweet! Although I am sure neither would happen.

But just imagine this line up on the floor.

Gasol/Nene

Williams

Love

Rubio

Beasly

Or just add and Allstar to our present line up, and it sure looks good! Taylor isnt affraid to spend money, so if we add someone before the season, then if we are close to cotending, I could see him adding another big name before the trading deadline, to boost the team into a playoff run even this year.

Adelman will get this team to .500 this year(33) wins. Which should be good enough to get us into the playoffs as a lower seed. Then again, I am always optimistic at the beggining of every season, then by Christmas, the team is out of it. So that is one thing they got going for them this year, they wont be more then 1 game down by Christmas

wink

Regardless, this should be some exciting years ahead of us, so that is enough to excit me. I havent bought any ticket packages yet, but I will. As I am sure the NBA, and the Timberwolves will be offering some great deals to gain back some fans.

4WE, First question: when are we going to a game?

Second question: where are you sitting in the championship parade route? grin Just poking fun.

This will be a 6 year band aid CBA. Most of the problems were just kicked down the road in exchange for having some sort of season. Too much greed on both sides.