• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks to my HSO archery friends!!!

Meat-Run

Hey archery friends on here. I want to thank all of you for the great stories and support that you've shared with us all on this forum. I've read most if not all posts on here and learned a ton from everyone whos given advise. To the regulars thank you for keeping this forum going and keeping it clean and fun. The friends on here really kept me on my game long before the season started and during the hunting season till next summer...shoot striaght!

mr

Great post, MR! I agree- great group of fellas in here and it's fun to share and be shared with regarding stick and string hunting! I'm desparately hoping I have something to share in the next couple weeks...

I will be laid off in 6 days for the winter! Mounting deer heads and shed hunting is all I have on my plate!.... and maybe some honey-dos.... smile

While im in my office it keeps me in the game to be on here chattin with you fellas, I too appreciate it! I probably wont say much until April or May, just wearing out some boot leather! Good luck to all of you who are still trying to put one on the ground! Theres lots of good days left! Ill try to stay in touch!

Slim

SNS,

missed a big doe and then lost a freezer doe never found it and grazed the back hairs on a very large 10ptr. Did redeam myself with another nice buck but with a rifle so no bow kill this year for me but did manage to harvest 3 deer total with a bullet.

mrfull-15794-13900-img_1586.jpg

full-15794-13902-quintens10ptr.jpg

And then passed on a nice 10pter for my nephew to shoot which is a highlight of my hunting season.

MR

There are a lot of good people out here giving good advice and opinions.

I know season isn't over for some but it is for others. I'm starting to

plan for 2012. For those still hunting, good luck for the rest of the year.

Looking at upgrading the bow and planning new food plots for next year.

Have to agree! I have learned more about bow hunting from this forum the past couple of years. Still haven't arrowed a deer with my bow yet, but hopefully next season will be the ticket. My plan was to put some meat (doe) in the freezer with my rifle, and then hunt for a big boy for the remainder of the year with my bow. The area we rifle hunt has never yielded "wall hangers", so I figured my bow would take one. Needless to say, I got my wall hanger with my rifle. More than enough meat for me and my kids, so I can't justify going out to shoot a doe with my bow just to get my first bow kill. But with the knowledge I have gained, and continue to gain, from the good folks on this board will only help to make me successful!