• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whale Wars

LightningBG

This show was discussed a couple years ago, but I thought I bring it up again.

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

This is probably my favorite show on TV right now. I can't get enough. Granted I'm rooting for the whalers, but how can you not love watching a bunch of stinky hippies making fools of themselves in the southern oceans.

Idiots....

16405_103_m.jpg

I really hope none of them die in their foolish actions.

If I was one of these whalers, I surely wouldn't be so nonchalant about their terrorist actions. I'm thinking a beanbag gun would get busted out at the minimum.

Being in the eyeglasses business I can't help but notice and be disgusted by the first mates "green gummy bear" nosepads that he has on his glasses. Ick, Ick, Ick, I also liked the last episode where the crew got all happy, happy that they finally found the whalers factory ship then turned sad and teary eyed when the helicopter seen whale remains on the deck. No kidding whale remains on the deck of a factory whale butcher shop who would have ever thought that? And don't kid yourself, if these extreamists are this fanatical about whales and essentially filleting them don't think for a minute that they agree with ANY fish being filleted for someone's supper.

I get a kick out of it too, mainly to see what these hippie dudes do, the Gojira speed boat is cool though so I do watch to see what they are able to do, though its back in port now. Which is another thing, I don't know what these boats do the rest of the year ( I imagine they tour around to raise $) but in theory they would have 8 or 9 months to make sure there boat was in all working order and each year one of them is going back for some sort of repairs