• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Warrior Boats - They're back!

goose89

They're made in central MN right? If so that is REALLY good news for the rural/outstate economy!!!

I think their in Maple lake. I had worked in the fiberglass ind, for over 20 year making everything from whirlpools to Bass boats and Warrior had some of the best built glass boats I have ever seen. Good to hear their back in the game! cool

They're made in central MN right? If so that is REALLY good news for the rural/outstate economy!!!

I think their in Maple lake. I had worked in the fiberglass ind, for over 20 year making everything from whirlpools to Bass boats and Warrior had some of the best built glass boats I have ever seen. Good to hear their back in the game! cool

Were in Maple Lake....haven't heard final decision....St. Cloud, Alexandria,and couple other towns in that area were potential factory sites. Still good news for central MN, but not necessarily Maple Lake.

Thanks for the update!

I got the privilege of fishing with Dave Anderson two years ago at an FLW Walleye Tour event and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever run into, not to mention a heck of a tourney angler as well. That 20' Warrior he has with a 225hp TILLER is a rocket!

I am really excited to see what direction Warrior takes. Warrior being a "somewhat local", small business fishing boat company, with ownership in it for the right reasons (passion for the product)... I like where its heading.

I agree. If I was a tiller guy, I'd really be excited. Even as a wheel guy, I'm excited. Would be cool to take a tour of the plant after they get up and running. Yarcraft offers that.......always thought it'd be cool to see your boat being made........kinda like farmers going to the John Deere plant. Wish them only the best.....

Well I just jumped into a warrior boat. Picked up my 2005 Warrior 1890 Eagle BT with a 115 optimax tiller on it tonight.

132.jpg

With new boats coming out there should be more used Warriors moving in the near future. It's good to have some options.

could be a good boat with the right people behind it

i knew to many people that had major problems with them and the owner would not stand behind it

and dave andersons son Sam was one of them wayyyyy back when warrior first came out they were busting hulls wide open on big water

but thats yrs ago

new mangerament could be a good deal for everybody

the last time i looked at a warrior they were wayyyyyyy over priced to

i would like to see how they are built before i bought one

i own a yar craft and did go threw the factory

that boat will wayyyyyyy out last me thats for sure

might be selling it though

thinking bout down sizing and going back to the tiller

time will tell