• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 Draft

Scott K

I think that would be so funny since they give such high praise to our scouting team especially our international scouting and to have them not know his age when I hear there is documentation from a big tourny that stated right in his teams roster his age!!!!

Sounds like they kept trading back with their second pick to stockpile cash to help pay off Rambis.

You can just tell by his moves that Kahn always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and makes all these trades thinking he's getting the best of every other GM. Meanwhile, he's the laughing stock of the league and GMs are calling him because they know they can fleece him.

I would have liked to see them take Marshon Brooks with their second pick, but I guess I'm okay with Lee. Sounds like he's a combo guard and a great wing defender.

I am happy with the new additions to the team this year. I was hoping they were going to pick Brooks as well, but I just dont think we needed to add another rookie to the bench. We need either some vets, or just more picks next year, and that is just what Kahn did.

I would have liked to see them take Marshon Brooks with their second pick, but I guess I'm okay with Lee. Sounds like he's a combo guard and a great wing defender.

I think Lee would be use in certain matchup like Westbrook and Rose.

Agreed, Brooks would have been just another guy who wants to shoot and we have plenty of scorers. I think Rubio will fit in well since he's a past first PG and can't really shoot so he'll defer to the other guys. Lee will come in handy when they need to lock down an opposing SG or PG.

The potential of Brooks being an elite scoring SG is tempting, but hopefully they made the right move.

If they could get a center like T.Chandler or somebody of that caliber in free agency then I would like their team a lot more than last year. I think they want to use Randolph/Darko at C depending on match ups, but I'm not real high on either one.