• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for Distributers or more Retail Outlets

Looking for people or co, to distribute our fish batter in new areas. We are C&J fish batter co. we have 2 kinds of batter charlie's gone fishing a lightly seasoned all purpose fish and game batter and fishing fever a more seasoned all purpose batter. Both made with whole wheat and wild rice flour and the finest spices we can buy.

thank you

Jason

Can you give us a list of retailers in the metro? I picked some Fishing Fever up somewhere in Deer River a couple years ago. My wife and I still talk about it and wish we could find it again, closer to home.

That is the reason Jason is looking for more distributors. The IGA in Deer River always has it in stock. I also think that L & M has it in there stores. Olgles in Grand Rapids was another place that always had it in stock.

It looks as though you have a good fan base right here. With the recommendations from the previous posters, now I want to try some. Can it be bought online? Or do you have a list of places that have it now?

That is the reason Jason is looking for more distributors. The IGA in Deer River always has it in stock. I also think that L & M has it in there stores. Olgles in Grand Rapids was another place that always had it in stock.

Well isn't everybody selling products looking for more distributors?

Sooo, not in the metro yet?

Do you have it in Teals in Cass Lake? I don't recall seeing it, but I guess I didn't know about it before now so I wasn't looking for it smile I can probably help get it stocked at Teals if it's not there now. If it does well at the Cass Lake store, they may even take it on at their 7 other stores.