• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD MW3 Discussion

CJH

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No a map pack will have 4 maps for the non elite buyers, but it wont be available until like March.

Maps are pretty different than the maps they already have. Piazza is a maze of alleys and courtyards, total run n gun map. The NY one is so freakin big and open, its a total sniper map.

No a map pack will have 4 maps for the non elite buyers, but it wont be available until like March.

Maps are pretty different than the maps they already have. Piazza is a maze of alleys and courtyards, total run n gun map. The NY one is so freakin big and open, its a total sniper map.

Well that all sounds like good news.

Is the NY map similiar to wasteland? I hope so.

After taking some time off from MW3, I've been playing again lately and it's still drop dead fantastic if not even better. I would like to see some new maps, though. Might have to buy the Elite and just get it over with.

hahahahahahahaha

Best comment on that page

Dustin • 2 days 1 hour ago

"Don't worry It's call of duty, he'll respawn"

I just went back and re-read the comments section on that story again.

"dotcom owned by dotgov"

"Not only has he just been pwned, but while in prison he's going to get bwned"

I played again last night myself and it actually seemed to run really good. I was getting decent scores and didn't really encounter any lag at all. The only negative that I got from last night was trying the new game mode, Infected. THAT is something they surely could of did without. Watching 10 guys stand on top of a box while others run around with a knife to try to "infect" the guys with guns? Not my idea of a fun game type.

played "infected" at a buddy's place last night. i thought it was a ball!! almost impossible to survive the entire game though. & when it gets to about 5-13 it starts getting interesting REAL quick. last night with the type 95 & akimbo desert eagles on arkaden me & a buddy got 49 kills in about 30 secs before a guy got lucky & hit me with a throwing knife. he lasted about 3 more seconds. in the 4hrs of playing i think we survived twice.