• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD MW3 Discussion

CJH

But guys, if you liked MW2, just be patient. Once they release new map packs, IW will more than likely include 2-3 off MW2 for the new game. They are really good at that!!! Anyone that says they are better than Treyarch must love flushing their money down the toilet. Maps suck, and the spawns are horrendous. If I die 10-15 times, over 75% of them are spawn kills. Pathetic.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes think we lose touch with the advancement of these games. The spawn camping/killing in current titles are 1000x times greater than some first generation FPS games. Some early games literally turned into capture the spawn instead of a deathmatch. Once you lost your spawn point, the game was essentially over.

Could it be better? Yes...but it could be a lot worse too.

Game couldn't play any smoother than it has lately. Not uncommon to put multiple 20 kill games on the board and I prestiged again. Not a big fan of the maps, but it plays a million times better than any Treyarch garbage.

Lmit must be on iws payroll. This game is garbage. The connectivity is dependant on whomevers hosting. Not the game developer. Top to bottom this games junk. Spawns are horrible and the maps couldn't be any worse than they are. Fail.

I get a chuckle out of all the hate I hear everywhere. Remember when no one had a single good thing to say about Black Ops? Now it seems everyone loves it. Everyone was just saying how amazing MW3 will be and now its all complaints. It must be hard for developers to make a game these days. Everyone complains about something like "campy" or too confusing maps so they dumb them down and then people complain more. Their was nothing wrong with the maps before but people throw around the term "camp" so loosely and often the developers try to fix something they cant and now we have dull maps.

Their is no more or less lag than was in all the other games. It always launches with a few bugs but is/was still plenty playable and it gets fixed. If their is lag it switches host quickly and I cant think of a time host migration hasnt worked, cant say that for MW2 or BO.

Yes, the spawns in the game are a little goofy SOMETIMES, its not constant and not enough to just make the game into a coaster.

I've gone to playing HC Team Tactical, 8 players per game instead of the larger group games.

The last couple of nights I've had to stay up all night waiting for snow that never came.

I prestiged last Friday for the first time, and am back to level 65. I've played for 12 hours straight with 3-4 spawn kills, 2 host migrations (both worked, no "lost connection") and maybe 1-2 games where there was lag for a 1-2 minute stretch, but then cleared up.

Other times when we just cannot seem to get a decent signal during a match, we will back out and quickly be joined with another match. In previous games, especially on busy gaming nights like Christmas, we could sit for 5 minutes waiting to be matched to a game.

This game is just fine.

Lmit must be on iws payroll. This game is garbage. The connectivity is dependant on whomevers hosting. Not the game developer. Top to bottom this games junk. Spawns are horrible and the maps couldn't be any worse than they are. Fail.

Exactly. You either spin in circles or the guys you just killed are spawning behind you. TDM and Domination are camp fests becuse of limited approaches to A and C flags. There's just flat out too much junk and too many buildings without open roofs on these maps. AC130's are nearly worthless. It'stoo easy to go on and on. I'll take BFlops over MW3 any day.

I am one of the xmas noobs and so far I have found the game to be ok. My first game out of the box I went something like 22-9 on kill confirmed. Though after that it has been a carp shoot. I can't really find a game mode that I like more than the others. I have played a bit of the survivor, but it's just not that fun with only one person.

D, Elite costs 49.99 but you get 12mos of new content. Otherwise you'd have to wait until like march I think to buy the map pack straight up.

The new york one kinda reminds me of Zoo from Bops.

MW3 has been playing pretty good but I am getting tired of the maps.

Are they going to re-release some of the older COD4 and MW2 maps in a DLC? I thought they were calling it the nostalgia map pack or something. Even if they are just rip offs from an old game, I don't think people would care. I would love to play Nuketown and Summit again.

i did hear that two maps from mw2 were going to be in a map pack but im not sure if that was reliable info, i for one would love to see rust make an apperence that map was awesome. does anybode know if any dlc has been released as of yet i keep hearing about stuff but dont recall seeing anything?