• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD MW3 Discussion

CJH

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit. I've taken a liking to using the remote drone, flying around until I find someone in a corner, and then flying back and forth at their eye level, much like a gnat or mosquito.

It's funny to watch them try to shoot or melee the little chopper, especially wen you fly right into their face.

How do you use those tokens? I've pretiged in other COD games, but I guess I'm not sure where you cash those tokens in for more custom classes or whatever.

If you haven't already, try playing Spec Ops Survival with a friend online, it's fun as heck. Got to level 33 on Resistance last night.

How do you use those tokens? I've pretiged in other COD games, but I guess I'm not sure where you cash those tokens in for more custom classes or whatever.

If you haven't already, try playing Spec Ops Survival with a friend online, it's fun as heck. Got to level 33 on Resistance last night.

It is in your Barracks. Go to barracks and then prestige shop.

A hotfix update due for release today will rectify a number of glitches, balance issues and exploits today, the developer has confirmed.

Here's the full list of changes, and head through the source link below for a list of updates released so far.

Hot Fix Updates (Releasing Today 12/12/11):

Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts

FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)

Fix for Shotgun's with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)

Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) - Reduce hipspread.

Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun

Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.

Fix map exploits on Dome

So I got a double kill with a.... STINGER LAUNCHER!

Ill try to pull the video out of my vault.

Tried shooting down an emergency airdrop or whatever its called. There were 3 guys collecting the crates, the flares redirected my stinger into a nearby building and BOOM, got 'em.

When I saw 'double kill' pop up I, at first I was confused then grin

I would love to see them watch that kill cam.

Also, anyone notice you can hear the person you just killed for a few seconds after you kill them? I love this feature, it just adds to the fun, especially when you keep killing the same person over and over.

So I got a double kill with a.... STINGER LAUNCHER!

Ill try to pull the video out of my vault.

Tried shooting down an emergency airdrop or whatever its called. There were 3 guys collecting the crates, the flares redirected my stinger into a nearby building and BOOM, got 'em.

When I saw 'double kill' pop up I, at first I was confused then grin

I would love to see them watch that kill cam.

Also, anyone notice you can hear the person you just killed for a few seconds after you kill them? I love this feature, it just adds to the fun, especially when you keep killing the same person over and over.

You'll never hear so many F-bombs as when you kill the same guy back to back to back to back to back in about 8 seconds.

This morning I got a double head shot kill with one bullet. grin

I heard that the other night too. Killed a guy and then I heard 'you got me, huh.' Thought it was someone on my team talking that got killed at roughly the same time.

Two headshots with one bullet is called All Pro I believe. I was flipping through my emblems a few weeks ago and saw that I had got it and didn't even know it!

Dec 15, 2011 9:19 PM

NEW PUBLIC PLAYLISTS FOR MODERN WARFARE 3

Friday, December 16th, we're updating the playlists on Modern Warfare 3 to introduce some new game modes as well as change up some existing ones.

The biggest change you'lll notice is the addition of Community Playlists. This is where we will add popular or unique private match modes to the public playlists, so you can start ranking up on them! The first playlist changes for Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer are listed below:

DROP ZONE

Get to the drop zone to earn points, the first team to 7500 points wins the round, but thats not all. As long as the Drop Zone is occupied, a care package will drop every 15 seconds, which ever team has the most members in the drop zone at that point "owns" the care package, but anyone can steal it. This is the only way to earn air support in this mode, all other pointstreaks are disabled. You'll earn 20 points per team member, for every second they're in the drop zone plus 20 XP individually for your time spent in the zone. Kills are worth 50 XP in this mode.

Custom Settings: Pointstreaks (besides those obtained through in-game care packages) are disabled.

Hardcore HQ Ricochet

We'll be adding Hardcore Headquarters to the Hardcore Team Tactical playlist.

Hardcore Ricochet

We'll be converting all Hardcore modes to Ricochet variant as a response to team killing. This means, any friendly fire, is applied to the attacker, rather than the victim. So choose your shots wisely and any attempt to team kill will simply kill yourself.

Has anyone else had a chance to play Drop Zone yet? I enjoyed it, as it's super fast action, and it ensures that most of your teamates will run around rather than snipe. Seems like a good way to get some challenges done too.

I had messed around with it during private matches before it came public. It can be fun, more fun with just a few people. Can't imagine a bunch of people! Yikes!