• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD MW3 Discussion

CJH

Just curious those of you who think your getting worked over and seems like the enemy knows right where you are and they have the upper hand, are you running Assassin? IMO their is no perk worth giving away your position on the mini map for. If your not using assassin the enemy probably does know right where you are and is expecting you.

When I prestiged I didnt buy assassin with a token, HUGE mistake. My KDR dropped by .2 in the 27 levels to get Assassin back. It took some bad games for it to drop that quick. I wont make that mistake again.

I run it, and at times they still get me! Ext Cond Pro, Assassin Pro , Steady Aim

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running Blind Eye Pro, Assassin Pro and now Dead Silent Pro. I use an ACR with Kick as my perk.

I've gotten to the point where my K/D is 1, +/- .2 on average each match, playing Kill Confirmed Hardcore.

I can live with this.

Basically I've learned to not run, just keep moving, and not fire a whole clip, but just keep tapping the trigger.

Finally got the AK last night! One of my fav guns in COD. I really like the ACR too and just unlocked the gold one before the AK was unlocked.

Supposed to be a fix for the laggy connections soon, but it really hasn't bothered me all that much. It surely isn't at the level BFlops was at.

I think that with these maps slowing down and being more tactical leads to better results and thats why some of the run and gunners are crying about the lag. When I first started playing MW3 I went running into the maps like my head was on fire and just got smoked, kinda like that last guy in the MW3 official trailer video that dtro posted a few weeks back. Woohooo! grin

You can most definitely tell the difference in lag from game to game, but really no different than every other game in this franchise. Would I like to see it run better? Of course, but overall IMO this one seems to run much smoother than BOPS. Just my opinion.

And as far as being ripped off or whatever…..when it’s all said and done I’ll probably have around 150 hours or so into this game, maybe more. Not many forms of entertainment you can get for $60 that will last that long. Heck it costs almost that much to go see a 1.5hr movie.

For those frustrated with the multiplayer, you should mess around with Survival mode a bit. It’s a lot of fun.

In fact, I’ll offer up this challenge for a little motivation. Grab a buddy and try to better the time Rushing and I got last night on “Stay Sharp”. 28.1 seconds.

New patch today. After i got past the "Disk Not Readable" balogna, the game is running like how I imagine it should run...for how long dunno but for now its running great.

Right from the source of MW3:

As of yesterday morning.

Early morning MW3 update meetings, lots of important stuff. I'll keep you posted once we wrap. Main priority: Address laggy connections.

Any attempt to cheat, hack, or glitch in MW3 will not be tolerated. 1600+ bans issued. Updates in works. Please cont. to report offenders.

Report them while you are in a game if you see glitching or exploiting.

We verify reports with in-game stats, in-game video recordings, and other data to verify you were cheating.

Any attempt to cheat, hack, or glitch in MW3 will not be tolerated. 1600+ bans issued. Updates in works. Please cont. to report offenders.

Report them while you are in a game if you see glitching or exploiting.

We verify reports with in-game stats, in-game video recordings, and other data to verify you were cheating.

Read that Rushing? You can't just report someone because they're kicking your butt. grin

Wonder if they Nerfed the type 95 in this update?

I took mamohr686's advice and threw rapid fire on it and I can get off 2 bursts so fast, most people go down in one burst, two bursts is a sure kill.

Anyone expirenced the MOAB? I didnt even know it existed until some guy glitched under a map and got 25 kills against my team.

It kills your whole team but doesnt end the game, results in an EMP effect against your team, and we were playing Domination so all flags got switched to enemy control, and apparently the whole enemy team gets double xp.

I ran into a strange one the other day. There were two guys on opposite teams and they had colored names. One guy on the opposite team had green letters and the other guy on my team was red.

The whole game, the green guy was killing me, and I kept trying to kill the red guy.

Wonder if they Nerfed the type 95 in this update?

I took mamohr686's advice and threw rapid fire on it and I can get off 2 bursts so fast, most people go down in one burst, two bursts is a sure kill.

Anyone expirenced the MOAB? I didnt even know it existed until some guy glitched under a map and got 25 kills against my team.

It kills your whole team but doesnt end the game, results in an EMP effect against your team, and we were playing Domination so all flags got switched to enemy control, and apparently the whole enemy team gets double xp.

Haven't seen it yet, but heard someone talking about it. It basically is a nuke. Kills everyone, but doesn't end the game. I believe after it is used, your team gets double xp for the rest of the game until that match ends.

For those of you who want a break from the crazy multiplayer there are some cool private match modes.

last night I was dabbling in these private match modes. If you get a large party it might be worth it to give these a shot.

The basics are:

Infection sees one player starting out as the Infected and killing the other players until no one is left. When you are killed you join the Infected team to help hunt down the survivors. Survive the game you win. Die you lose.

Drop Zone sees one team holding a Drop Zone from the other team in order to secure Team Points and Care Packages for their team. This one is pretty fun, would be difficult if you had a bunch of people. Basically you keep getting care packages and the drop zone changes places through out the game.

Team Juggernaut sees a Juggernaut join your team and, with his help, you must kill all the enemy team, who also have a Juggernaut. First to reach the score limit wins.

Juggernaut sees you trying to kill the Juggernaut so that you can become the new Juggernaut and then you have to survive against the other players trying to kill you.

Gun Game sees the players in a race to see who can be the first to dominate with every gun.

One in the Chamber sees you gaining Ammo by killing enemy players. The last to be alive wins.

There is also the option to make your own game modes which I am starting to look into. So if you have a large party and the match making sucks try out the private match modes

Main priority: Address laggy connections.

I don't get it. We have some on here reporting no lag while some of us find it almost unplayable.

Yesterdays patch helped greatly in my case. Have had to change my playing style somewhat due to different style map layout. K/D ratio above 0.5 lifetime but probably playing close now to the 0.9 player that I historically am.