• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mediacom and Twins games.

Greg Clusiau

MEDIACOM is proving to be an awful cable provider. I check out the tv listings and it has the TWINS pre-game scheduled for 11:30 and the game to start at noon. Sooo, I contentedly sit through the pre-game and as soon as the game is supposed to start they put some other rediculous program on. I WANT A REFUND!!!

Also, if you call, the first option is "if you are calling about Twins broadcasts". mad

Charter must have paid fsn finally for the extended games. The tuesday game was blacked out for me, then i contacted them via online chat and complained. I told them that i wanted a $5 credit for every game blacked out and they gave one $5 credit. I turned on the game this afternoon expecting it to be blacked out but to my surprise it was on!

Mediacom sux. Plain & simple. They pull this garbage as much as they can get away with it. I recently called to tell them I was done with them. They ended up giving me a $40 per month reduction. If you call them with the intention to be done, they will more than likely offer you a reduced package price. Just be prepared to follow through with canceling. Part of my frustration were random outages and limited bandwidth that was below what was said.

Mediacom sux. Plain & simple. They pull this garbage as much as they can get away with it. I recently called to tell them I was done with them. They ended up giving me a $40 per month reduction. If you call them with the intention to be done, they will more than likely offer you a reduced package price. Just be prepared to follow through with canceling. Part of my frustration were random outages and limited bandwidth that was below what was said.

But what if your under contract with them? I would love to get out of my contract!

How about being mad at FSN as well. They kind of get everyone by the short ones when they keep jacking the price up and charging more for the games. I'm sure Mediacom and others are worried about having to raise rates to cover the extra costs as well.

But what if your under contract with them? I would love to get out of my contract!

I went in and talked to Mediacom to see what I could do with my contract. I have TV and internet and if I kept the internet they would charge me a extra $10.00 a month till the end of the contract. I have also heard that DirectTV will pay to get you out if you were a old customer so I might have to give a call and see what I can work out.

I also heard on KFAN that Dish and Charter signed the contract but it sounded like Mediacom has no plan and is done talking to FSN.

I spoke with Media Comm today and its going to be a $180 to get out of my contract with them. I also found out the Medicomm and Charter 1 are the only ones that haven't signed a contract to get the so called premium games. I saw the Charter Comm and even Dish network picked up the premium games. This company don't care about anything but gettting our money. I've had all of the carriers in my area. (Directv, Dish network, MediaComm) I have had really no big problems with media comm other than this one but its a big one for me. What is everyone else doing about there media comm issues?

Counting the days until my contract ends!

I just don't think that I can wait that long mad

I can keep the internet and pay a extra $10.00 till the contract runs out from what the gal at Mediacom explained to me. Need to call DirectTV and see what kind of deal they might have for a old and reliable customer.

jjohnson

I have signed up and voice my opinion but like everyone else I received the canned answer. I really don't think there is a chance in heck that we will ever get those games. Just makes me wonder what will happen when Mediacom needs to renew their contract with FSN if they are going to stick it to them because of all the bad press they are receiving. I noticed that now instead of showing the Mn Twins that their listing always shows FSN Programing when the Twins are on TV. What a quality company showing their customers just how much they are appreciated mad