• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frozen four St Paul Apirl 9 & 11

cbrooks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as someone on the outside, what is the final bet? I heard mention of service of being crappie-baiter? Any takers on that?

Hate trying to catch up on conversations here. Silly work keeps getting in the way.

Here is my free internet lawyers interpretation.

If the Sioux win the NC brooks will have full control of our sig and avatar for a month.

Should the Sioux fail to win we get his sig for a month.

Pretty far from the original bet but that is how things go when you let free internet lawyers get involved.

That is the deal right there. It has gotten pretty personal(yeah right)with the internet lawyers LOL. It would be a great tribute to UND being the final year of the logo and nickname to have a couple of hatters such as Bear and Scott showing there support for the Fighting Sioux. Of course IF I win the bet smile

The best part about this whole thing is Brooks took a bet he probably should not have won and won it, then went double or nothing but suddenly nothing turned into something and he could end up losing everything. Ok everything is a little dramatic for an internet signature but for a couple of losers scott and I have played this pretty well.

The best part about this whole thing is Brooks took a bet he probably should not have won and won it, then went double or nothing but suddenly nothing turned into something and he could end up losing everything. Ok everything is a little dramatic for an internet signature but for a couple of losers scott and I have played this pretty well.

I was never a good gambler. You should have seen some of the hands that I turned in poker. No one could tell if I was bluffing or just didn't know what the he11 is going.

grin !!

On a semi-related note, puck drops in LESS THAN 24 HOURS. This might be Ho-Hum for a Sioux fan that happens to go every other year, but I'm going nuts!

On a semi-related note, puck drops in LESS THAN 24 HOURS. This might be Ho-Hum for a Sioux fan that happens to go every other year, but I'm going nuts!

Finally!!! I'm so freaking anxious, I doubt I'll sleep tonight. It's been a while since a team I closely follow, and have been a huge fan of ( since the '80's), has won it all - hopefully, this is the time.

If the Sioux should fall, I hope UMD gets the Championship for the WCHA. It should be a fun time. Hopefully the Sioux are focused, play their positions, move there feet, stay out of the box and bury scoring opportunities. Go Sioux!

If the Sioux should fall, I hope UMD gets the Championship for the WCHA.

Absolutely!

But if the Sioux don't fall, I want them to meet the Dogs for an all-WCHA NCAA championship game. Go Sioux! Go Dogs!

I mean, it's not like the Sioux would be playing the STINKING GOPHERS or anything. Ugh that! gringrin

Which of the WCHA teams left can take it one game at a time without looking ahead? Would be really hard as a player not too look past Thursday.

Glad to hear you Sioux fans are as pumped as I am.

Oh man, I don't know. I think the coach has a lot to do with getting the team into the proper state of mind. Sandy's had pretty good success in the NCAA's with their smaller program. They were up 2 goals on Denver in their last F4 appearance but ended up losing at the end.

I'd say pretty good chances tonight, but like I said they can't be looking ahead at all. If they would have played the game right after the regionals they would have rolled onward. Who can really say after a 2 week break?

Don't worry solbes, it's the Frozen Four I don't think any of these guys are looking ahead.

This isn't a slight to the WCHA coaches but Berenson and Jackson have far far more experience and 4 titles between them so you have to give a nod to the CCHA with a coaching advantage.

You do have to give the WCHA the edge in high end skill, both ND and UMD have the talent to put them over the top. It should be a fun couple of games today.

Go Dogs!

If anyone is at either game and wants to stop by and say hi. We'll be on the drink rail in section 107 on the aisle in "seats" 1 & 2. I'll be the short guy with the maroon Bulldog jersey on. GO Dogs!

Leaving work now, yea!

I hope all us WCHAers are doing the same, regardless of your home squad.

Sorry just can't do it, too many things working against the Sioux tonight. I hate them with a passion, I need Michigan to win to keep my NCAA bracket scoring points for me, I don't want to lose the bet with cbrooks, oh and I hate them.