• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final Five

titelines

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know if you can stream the UMD-bemidji game live online?

You can try to g@@gle "justin TV". I couldn't find anything when I tried it. Wish I could be more help.

2-1 UMD end of the 1st period

Sweet goal by Faulk and JCon. Puck slid from deep corner up to Monte on point, quick pass to Faulk, who one times it to a Jcon deflection. Also really enjoyed the Fontaine/MCon shorty.

Rebounds aplenty though for BSU to pick up and convert. Gotta tighten that up.

Good game, I like the way the umd defense not only hold the zone but they dont just slap in back into the corner. Montgomerey does a great move and sidestep and then hits the net with a shot from the point. A move that simple gets goals.

Quote:
I haven't seen a penalty shot in years. I got a little nervous there. Way to go Kenny, nice positioning.

at first I thought, they'll never call it, then they called it and I'm happy they did.. Great positiong by the goalie and a big time save with 4 mins to go..

My fam's got me baking a pizza from scratch. Not so easy when I'm trying to watch the game. Completely missed the last 90 seconds of regulation.

You miss the best part of the game. I wonder how BSU traveled?

I could go off on #5, but I'll hold back. He's doing the best he can.

Just seems like Bemidji wants to win this game a whole lot more. It's gone to script for them, I'm impressed with their team.