• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 Get to Gator Lake UPDATED 10/31/2011....Please Read

Gordie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing worse then getting that phone call. Guy just wont let me get ahead. Everytime i get one, he gets another.

This year is going to be a different story

Gonna use a HB spinner are ya laugh

I think i will be stting up some sort of paypal account for payment for the cabin but havent heard from enough folks yet

I will have to open my calender up hmmm lets see YEP I'm free and we will have to figure out a date. I was just up in that neck of the woods a few weeks ago and was thinking of a couple of those lake but never got to hit any of them but i did manage to find a couple others.

Another goal of mine is to help others in finding out what this sport is all about and just how addicting it can be and you dont always have to throw your spear to enjoy what comes into veiw under the ice.

I will have to open my calender up hmmm lets see YEP I'm free and we will have to figure out a date. I was just up in that neck of the woods a few weeks ago and was thinking of a couple of those lake but never got to hit any of them but i did manage to find a couple others.

Another goal of mine is to help others in finding out what this sport is all about and just how addicting it can be and you dont always have to throw your spear to enjoy what comes into veiw under the ice.

So when are we going grin

elwood, how many bodies can we have total?

this what they sent me for info and this is from a previuos post and if we need more we can get another cabin

Okay. The cabin I have you down for is #6 the wild life refuge. this one

has 10 beds, two of those are queens. So with couples there is 12 people.

Then there is two rollaways and two double fotons. It is rated for 8 so

there are extra people charges for over 8 which is $25 a night. The cabin

runs $300 a night for 8. When you add people you also get to devid by

more.