• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 Get to Gator Lake UPDATED 10/31/2011....Please Read

Gordie

Well spearfishermen and spearfisherwomen

Just keeping you guys in the loop...

I have been in contact with Dixon Lake Resort and Have set the date for the first 2011 GTG on Winni.

We are still working out some of the details for deposits and meals if we dont do a potluck type of thing.

But what I know for sure is that we have pretty much 2 cabins that we can get #6 and #1 So there will be plenty of room for everyone. and a bonus this year kids under 15 years old stay free "WOO HOO"

They had a lot of fun having us there last year and would really enjoy haveing us return this December 16th 17th an 18th.

As the event gets closer I will put up a poll for what we can do about meals and also a sign up sheet to figure out just how many we be bringing I'm hopeing for 20 people this time...

I think in July we will start taking deposits for cabin rental and this is when we will get a list of who's going or at least commiting to it..

I will keep you informed as things unfold for this Event.

I HOPE YOU ALL CAN JOIN US THIS YEAR IN WHAT LOOKS TO BE THE BEST GET TO GATOR YET

Elwood

AKA THE NORD LORD or soon to be grin

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well right now were looking at 35.00 dollars a night for each person I will figure out a time to start to collect for deposits and post then. This is for cabin #6 its one of there big cabins

December cant come fast enough grin

well right now were looking at 35.00 dollars a night for each person I will figure out a time to start to collect for deposits and post then. This is for cabin #6 its one of there big cabins

December cant come fast enough grin

I am in....

If the wifey comes we may need our own cabin.

I will work it out with the resort if it comes to that.

-Merk

cabin#6 sleeps 10 people for a start

Once we have a deposit we will get a confirmation that that is our cabin and if we need more room we can get cabin #1 but were a ways out to finalize that yet. I told them I would start a gathering of the deposit required for the first cabin in or around July so then we can hopefully get some comitment from a few spearers.

This is gonna be a FANTABULUOS EVENT grin