• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol

paceman

Anybody watching this year? I just started now that they are into the Final Live portion. Looks like some really good talent this year and some real lookers. I also like the new Judges as well but they could be a bit more critcal. At least Randy is at times. My top 3 from last night were Casey Abrahm, James Durbin, Pia Toscano (wow is she hot). Bottom 3 for me are Paul Mcdonald, Karen Rrodriguez and Jacob Lusk. I think Paul will get booted tonight.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, I think Casey will win it. That dude is so talented, it's scary! His only competition could come from that Pia Toscano. The deep voiced country singer is a shoe in for a music contract when he leaves the Idol competition.

Wow last night they sang Motown music and I thought the group as a whole did Awesome. Gonna be hard to pick a top 3 or even a bottom 3. One person I think is terrible but the judges love is that black guy Jacob. I just don't think he is very good. James Urban, Casey, Stephano Pia were great. I think that blond southern bell gal will go home tonight.

TASCAANO WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she could be a model if she didnt get a music contract which she will

i think most of the remaining will all end up in the industry

the country guy could quit right and he'll CMT'S best new artist

i agree i dont care for that jacob he can sing but kinda a gospel

type

it will interesting tonight i'm thinkin the little tia will go maybe cuz shes just so young

would be tuff if it had to judged thats for sure

I also think it will be Thia tonight going home. Hailey will be in the bottom 3 for sure and the other might just be Naima again. I think the country crowd will keep Lauren in this game for a while. I really like just how good the competition is this year.

We thought it would be Stephano and when it was Casey, we were shocked! We were even shocked when he was in the bottom 3! My wife and I thought it would go down to the wire between him and Pia.

That was a good show tonight, surprise guests, kinda got caotic at the end, but....

Wow last night show was crazy. How in the world did Stephano and Casey get into the bottom three. That is just wrong. They are top 5 caliber singers. It was an insane ending to a wild night. Next week should be super intense with 2 being send home.

I think it was one of those deals where you vote for the person you don't want voted off and they end up not voting for one of the favorites because you believe there is no way they are going home. It was a very entertaining show. Next week should be intense. The theme is suppose to be Elton John according to what I am finding on the internet.

Ciao baby! Pia IS hot. Gorgeous. And a great singer.

I summed up Casey's placement as the Daughtry phenomenon as well. They all have some serious talent at this point and I suspect this season will have the most successful alumni yet.

My top 3 from last night were Pia (of course),Casey, and Halley. Bottom three for me were Jacob, Thia, and the african jamaican gal.(can't remember her name) I think Thia is a goner but I would be happy to see any of my bottom 3 go.

Next one to go IMO is Stephano. He really hit a couple of the numbers he did, but with the remaining contestants, he is toward the bottom as far as voice goes.

But, sometimes, it doesn't always matter about the voice, it matters about whose doing the most voting i.e. the younger girls. I don't think that guy with the flashy smile and the really white teeth is that good either, but the voters keep him in it.

Those are the same voters that thought that Casey should go out of the competition before those two that went last week, go figure? Then last week he got a staggering amount of votes? Again, go figure? Unless it was some kind of concocted thing, made up by the producers to create drama?

I think Lusk will be going, Haily, maybe not in that order, but after that, I don't know?

I can't stand to watch or listen to Jacob Lusk. I think he is just terrible. Not really sure if he is a guy or a girl....

While I agree that he is far from my favorite singer it really comes down to the voters and he might get the black/soul/church singer vote and they might be huge in numbers. Rock and Roll hall of fame is the theme this week. My guess would also be Jacob or Stefano to go home.

Man, Jacob is pretty darn good but I think the Mad Magazine cover boy wink (Scotty) is better.

I just don't "get" Paul. Strange voice IMO.

Casey can still bring it but I haven't been as impressed with him as I was earlier. confused

Pia needed a better outfit.... well, a couple of them did. blush

What the heck just happened? How does Pia get voted off? The voters aren't voting on talent, they are voting on something else? Don't be surprised if they find a way to bring her back....I think that has happened with contestants before?