• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitetail Deer Classic

I'll be there working the booth for Christian Deer Hunters/ Christian anglers Assocation! Stop by and say Hi

You gonna be there all three days Dan? I'll stop and say hi if you're there on Friday.

What's the story on the bottom one - sheds? Dandy. That's a neat mounting plaque as well. 2010 was certainly a good year for big bucks being taken. Outdoor News is just loaded with Best Buck entries - the most I've ever seen. The Widness buck will be at the classic - 190" typical. Can't decide if I'm going to head down tonight or Sat mornig. $2 discount tonight!

The small one is his first buck. he shot the big one the next year and his grandpa made him the plaque. he shot the big one 5 times, after the 4th shot, it dropped and he got up to it, and all 4 legs were shot off, and killed it with the 5th! Thats how he tells the story.

Anyone that's there today, look me up. I'll be one of the security folks in the orange vests. I'll probably be on the outside ring guarding one of the doors. I'll be wearing my camo HSO hat.

We were there and we looked for you Don, even asked some of the guys in orange and you must have been rotating around too fast.

Dan, sorry we missed out on seeing you and your booth.

We had a good time there, was able to see the double plaqued antler mount posted above and that was nice.cool

We talked to Ralph & Vicki for a while, took our picture with them too.

Daughter thought that was way cool!!!

Of course wife found out a booth that had a wine/slush mixture for our camping(fires). I must admit they were good.

Overall we enjoyed ourselves, always good times when you can spend time with family when you all have the same likes.

We were there and we looked for you Don, even asked some of the guys in orange and you must have been rotating around too fast.

I ended up working down on the floor hanging all the mounts. I hung nonteepicals big one, but didn't get to meet him. I did have a nice long chat with River Dan, nice to see you there.

got to see notteepicals great looking buck, and many others!

lots of great shoulder mounts....not many archery! and the excelsior buck.....well...

my favorite was was the cute little set a friend of mine picked up.... scored 137+

Photo1069.jpg

IMG952005.jpg

is it me or are there fewer and fewer mounts and sheds there every year? I swear the first time i went there were 4 entire rows of deer now it seems like there is 2 if that

I was hanging them up on Friday and there were 4 full rows. Many took their mounts home the same night. Most pick their stuff up Saturday evening or Sunday morning. So if you were there today, most stuff was already gone.