• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog Boarding in South Metro?

DomW

Check out Dog Pad dogs (google for HSOforum) out by Jordan (West of Lydia 2 miles).

They have a cage less daycare and boarding operation out there.

The customer base is filtered so no aggressive/mean dogs are taken to keep a stable pack.

Dogs are left free to roam inside at night (unless requested other wise by owner) to sleep on cots or pads. You can also bring in their crate if needed.

My two go there for daycare once a week for the socialization and play and they will be boarded there this summer when we go on vacation.

The owner is a hunter and has won many awards with her GSP and is a friend of mine.

Dog Pad had pick up and drop off service that you'll want to check out. Couple of suburbans set up a doggy school busses. See them runnunig around the neighborhood all the time. Always makes me chuckle. Those are some happy looking doggies.

We like Peanuts Place in Eagan. Indoor warehouse where the dogs get to run around and play all day in large fenced in areas. My dog sleeps for two days after coming home from there.

Dog Day Get Away in Apple valley. We've searched and tried many places in the South Metro. This has been by far the best place I've found in almost 10 years.

* No cages

* Lots of free room to roam

* Webcams for you to check in on your pets from anywhere.