• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UPDATED: HSO Bass Workshop at Thorne Bros. April 16

RK

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the original post, but thought I'd post at the end of the thread as well...

EVENT SCHEDULE

The schedule for the April 16 Bass Workshop is as follows:

10:30 AM Seminar: North Country Docks - Wayne Ek

Seminar Synopsis: Think the docks on your lake are overfished? Chances are it's just the opposite. Learn techniques and tactics the pros use to wring every possible fish from docks.

12:00 PM Seminar: Deitz Dittrich and Ray Esbolt - Drop Shotting and Deep Water Boat Control

Seminar Synopsis: Deitz Dittrich will show you the where, when, how and why of drop shotting deep bass, and whether you're drop shotting, jigging or cranking, boat control is critical when targeting deep water bass. Ray Esbolt will explore the fine points of boat control when fishing deep.

1:30 PM Seminar: Rob Kimm - Speed Plastic Systems for Clear Water Smallmouths

Seminar Synopsis: Clear water can be a challenge when you're searching for smallies. Rob Kimm shares 4 straight-forward systems for finding and catching summertime smallmouth bass in clear water, whether they're shallow, deep, or somewhere in between.

3:00 - Moderated Roundtable Discussion with speakers and guests.

Topics will include:

- Strategies for fishing new water

- Proven approaches to pre-fishing tournaments

- Whatever YOU want to discuss. Come with questions!

Hiya -

Yes - definitely some great deals to be had.

- 20% off rods and lures

- 10% off reels

- "show special" pricing on electronics

- more besides...

Needless to say, Thorne Bros is really stepping up with this, as always.

Cheers,

rob kimm

Still two months left for this. I would be willing to bet people do not have "the fever" yet.. as we get closer I would be willing to bet there is more chatter on this.

DD- "The FEVER" has set in, and it is very contagious!

Hiya -

Craigums, getting paid the day before a TB sale could be dangerous...:)

I'm really looking forward to this too. Just a few weeks away now. I'd love to see it become an annual event. Was working on a seminar outline last night and started getting pretty fired up for spring. Will be very fun to put some face and names to the screen handles...

Good news/bad news:

The good (great) news is that my brother, who is serving his second tour in Iraq, is coming home for mid-tour R&R. The bad news is that it's at the same time as the seminar at Thorne Bros cry

Any chance this thing could be recorded and podcastified? I really want to be there, but family's gotta come first.

Good news/bad news:

The good (great) news is that my brother, who is serving his second tour in Iraq, is coming home for mid-tour R&R. The bad news is that it's at the same time as the seminar at Thorne Bros cry

Any chance this thing could be recorded and podcastified? I really want to be there, but family's gotta come first.

Family is first....also, hopefully i speak for everyone here when I say a huge THANK YOU to your brother for serving our country, and also tell him to stay safe over there.

Hello,

A new guy here, just wondering about the Thorne Bros. Bass Seminar. Is there any preregistration required?.... ...or can a guy just show up on that Saturday morning?? Will be in the Stillwater area on Friday and would like to stop for the seminar on the way north on Saturday...thanks...Terry

I don't want to hear it! mad

Hey, I'm sure you'll have a great time talking about walleyes...all weekend...nothing but walleyes walleyes walleyes...

Which do you like better, leeches, or crawlers?

smile