• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

8th Annual Spearing Get To Gator...Feb 5th...Lake Washington

bassNspear

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was out there last thursday friday saturday. biggest was 40" 14 pounds the only reason i speared it was its gills were cut and hanging out the gill plate. one side of the gills were all white and not working and the other side was nice and red like they should be. obviously cut by a knife.

my buddy said it could have been from some one braking there line and the hook getting in the gills but i dont think so. that fish was obviously having a hard time. i have seen other 40's in that lake go 21# easy.

does anybody know who long a pike could live like that? i hope i never catch someone cutting gills. i would probibly be in prison.

the dark house tornement is this saturday wish me luck!!

thinking about coming down and metting all you guys. first year spearing got a few so far. laska you bringing any decoys down to sell would like to buy one or two maybe. where is everybody meeting?

thanks

lardy

we had a good day on washington yesterday and a good day for the fishing derby.

i speared a 35" fish that went 10lb 8oz for first place

3 of my buddys came out and ran tip ups. they had 3 flags from 3 till dark. one was 31" fish that went 5lb 6oz and took first for angeling pike.

dad got a 24" walleye yesterday morning that was a pig. i think 5 lb 8oz. he will chime in if i was wrong on the weight. he took first for angaling walleyes.

so we ran the table for the fishing derby!

all i can say is we are going to have a blast on saturday. there are a lot of fish moving where im at now. i will post pictures when i get more time.

glenn you can its on a saturday and I know you wanty to!!!!

I made some calls for bait for when people are travelling to the lake.

Walts hook line and sinker in madison lake will be stocked for us so stop in there if you need decoy suckers, I will be stopping there anyways if anyone wants me to pick up a sucker for them tell me the size and how many!! Unlike axels at the sakatah GTG, walt will have suckers for us! just thought Id let ya'll know. Any directions issues let me know I can help with getting down this way.