• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spear fest?

bassNspear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i am saying is if it falls on this spear fest and runs into boat shows where BNS cant make these G-TG's plan the G-T-G for the end of jan, before all these events start. this is especially true if ya wanna hold the G-T-G's in different places. understand? my remark was not intended to change spear fest at all.

you set me in a foot of water lmao!! I mean 3fow-2ft of ice 1foot of water hahaha its all good, if your up for it Id like to spear by ya again so would heidi! I wont be setting up a table this year so I have more time to spear last year was to much of a hassle for what it turned out.

Umm I think you picked that spot Mister I think you said lets try that point laugh If you rememeber The spot That I picked I went back to and speared a fourth place fish grin

I aint setting up near either of you two jokers.... and I certainly aint sharing a house with Elwood.

I gotta break the hex certain individuals have placed on me... I swear they have vodo doll or sumtin. laughlaughlaugh

Archetysniper I am going down saturday orning and not sure what lake I'll hit yet but Ive got a couple in mind Might even start up here and end up down there,

If you wanna meet up some place let me know

And NO laska I WILL NOT cut your hole grin

hahahahaha I think Ill pass glenn but thanks for the thought... So where the stock tanks for northerns in this state? haha I couldnt even spear at cabelas in owatonna cuz they dont have pike in their tank right now........

Archetysniper I am going down saturday orning and not sure what lake I'll hit yet but Ive got a couple in mind Might even start up here and end up down there

Thanks for the invite elwood, Mj and I are car pooling together so I don't know were we will end up don't think we have really picked out a lake yet.