• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's kind of quiet here. Anyone been out spearing?

MJ1657

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archery sniper has sat in my house with me the last couple me days. Its been great swapping fishing and hunting stories. This is what spearing is all about.

I was going to drop by Monday afternoon but then got distracted with family stuff again.

No an extension is not needed yet. Dealer, Dealer Jr., Archery Sniper, GK116 and myself were out today. We seen a few and got a few. All of us and Laska and Pink Spear are going to be out tomorrow.

Come on out. We'll probably have lunch around 1:00.

I smell a mini GTG.... I might get up there by 1pm hopefully, how far is it from Brooklyn Park? I gotta swing by there too on the way up... Is someone going to cut me a 46x32" hole for tomorrow before I get there?

Those Northerns are wild on my lake this year. I can't get a spear into one yet. Also, I don't know what I am going to do today. The Pike are running the same time that the game is on. I don't have a tv in my house. Sorry, just had to air my frustration to someone that understands. My wife has no sympathy for me.

Those Northerns are wild on my lake this year. I can't get a spear into one yet. Also, I don't know what I am going to do today. The Pike are running the same time that the game is on. I don't have a tv in my house. Sorry, just had to air my frustration to someone that understands. My wife has no sympathy for me.

Go fishing...

Less frustration than watching the game.!!! grin

You wouldnt happen to have a drop down wheel house that your spearing out of and a red ford truck? If so that has been us spearing just west of you in the portables and MJ's big green perm. And the pike have been running the best for me from 1 till 4pm.