• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mauer Third Straight GG

zamboni

i'm shocked that jeter won.

Theres an article on Yahoo- you aren't the only one. I read probably 100 readers comments, even Yankees fans don't like him winning that award. Best thing that ever happened to him was Vizquel going to the NL

Jeter...he is a great athlete! But a baseball player? I'd say he's just above average. He probably has the worst range out of all AL shortstops! So needless to say, he didn't deserve the award. But if he was to step up and deny the award he would become my absolute favorite baseball player of all time!

when a catcher throws out 21% of base runners,, has more E than he's ever had--- and still wins a GG. See hitting. See Derek Jeter.

Also check out -- SS Alexi Ramirez-- SS Derek Barton and catcher Kurt Suzuki. They are the ones that got the shaft. No way #7 should have had the GG this year. Best hitting C,, yes,, but not best def C,, and his Def has gone down hill in the last couple of years.

Yeah-- 1B-- Deric Barton of the A's. Look at his def #'s compared to Texieras' .

Gold Glove is all about everything but true fielding. PLease,, Kurt Suzuki or Joe Mauer,,, who do you think people are going to vote for??? Same goes with most of the other winners. THe only solid winners in the AL I agree with are Buerhle at P and Cano at 2nd. Beltre is a better 3B than Longoria.