• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

On the Road with Ken and Steve

Was a good day! A few of my shots:

New ice:

Nov10.gif

Otters:

Nov1.gif

At first we thought it might be a moose:

Nov11.gif

Bunting:

Nov4.gif

Moose River Rocks:

Nov12.gif

Here's lookin' at you, kid:

Nov9.gif

Grandma, what big teeth you have!

Nov6.gif

Squirrel that just about ran over Steve:

Nov2.gif

I love both of the beaver shoots and the snow buntings. It looks like another nice outing even if you didn't find what you were looking for.

I shot a cow and her bull calf just before dark on HWY 1 last weekend. They turned out pretty bad though so I never bothered to post them. Its been a rough year finding moose, but they are out there!

I was informed of a moose just 25 miles from here. It was first seen the weekend before last and then someone else reported seeing it again on Sunday. I actually saw the photos that someone got. It was a young bull. I went driving around the area yesterday but was unable to locate it. It seems to happen every couple years, where one with a brain disease or something, ends up in southern MN.

Very nice images gentlemen. Always a treat to see snow buntings, in general, I find them to be quite a challenge to photograph, but you both did well here. Great eagle images also.

Hope there's many more road trips your futures smile