• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mathews bow release.

stifler51

IMO the new Mathew's Bow release is.... ehhh... not impressive at all. We're gonna add a little gridlock to the riser and call it Xtreme. Now go buy our flagship bow thats exactly the same as the Z7. I can see the Z9 for LD ppl, but the others are just trivial. Whats everyone elses take on them?

Really??? What has Bowtech brought to market that Mathews or even Hoyt for that matter has had to follow in their footsteps? Why don't you enlighten the rest of us... Really I'm waiting for your "expert" report on how Bowtech is the leader in the industry.

Mathews seems to have a problem making their regular bows for people with a draw length over 30 inches. This year is no different....They aren't the only manufacturer with this trait but they are the worst at it.

They made a new LD Z something bow this year that is the slowest bow in their lineup. Doesn't interest me at all.

I have a 30.5 to 31 inch DL and have never been able to shoot their regular bows.

Having to but a new cam to change DL doesn't do anything for me either.

Really??? What has Bowtech brought to market that Mathews or even Hoyt for that matter has had to follow in their footsteps? Why don't you enlighten the rest of us... Really I'm waiting for your "expert" report on how Bowtech is the leader in the industry.

He must work for Mathews. grin