• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rush, Beyond the lighted stage

Eric Wettschreck

If you're a fan of the Canadian 3 this is a must see.

Not only the typical backstage stuff but a lot of real interesting info aboot the band I never knew. Like.......Geddy's folks were holocost survivors and immigrated after the war. Alex's folks immigrated from Yugoslavia. And so on and so on and so on.

Cool interviews from other well respected musicians and their take on the fab 3 from Canada, also.

It's out on DVD and parts of it have been shown on VH1.

And again not on the nomination list for the R&R Hall.... they are clueless. But, I do see my favorite Rock singer is on the list - LL Cool J. WTH is with that? Kiss also didn't make it, again. But Joe Tex is a far better choice for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Not.

I beleive they just as well add to the name of the Hall. Rock, Hip Hop, Roll Hall of Fame. I said it earlier. Need a new true R&R Hall. This one has sold out.

Sorry, had to vent.

WG

Rush can put a person to sleep with the songs that made or are still in the rotation at any given rock station on FM. It was what was not played or popular that made me a huge fan. The B sides and off music of Rush is (IMO) their best stuff which includes them in my personal .mp3 rotation. Thanks for the heads up Eric.

Said it on the other RUSH thread, but I will say it here also- I used to despise RUSH but seen the movie "I Love You, Man" and have gotten into them.

x2

I've really gotten into Rush lately. I've caught parts of the movie on VH1. Those guys are unreal instrumentalists.