• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For the 2010-2011 season

bassNspear

Try some new lakes, make some crazy decoys, go to the whitefish open, try my new shack, try some new decoy color patterns, n repeat not falling into the spear hole...

O and win some 1st place ribbons in some decoy shows

how the decoys going bud?

Going great ill have to post some pics sometime soon and show you guys what I've been making, ill have a table at all the shows this year and be going up against the best so we'll so how that goes. Ended up being in the minnesota marine art museum for a bit this year, during their lures exhibit that was pretty cool! We still going on ur lake this year?

i thought i was going to make it to a get-to-gator last year but that fell short, so i'll try harder this year to make that work.

i'm always on the hunt for a new decoy (common disease i know) wink

i'm going to look at different tactics to deter thieves from invading my shack.

i'm going to repair my first broken window on said shack. mad

i got a sweet new spear that i won last year that's dying to get wet

i'm gonna try my hand at pickling some fish this year to i spose...mmm...pickled fish smile

I've used a camera before but never seen anything that didn't come into the hole, maybe its just my luck tho.

Has anyone noticed the spear season is roughly only 2 n a half months away where has this year gone?

O went fishing for bullheads last night n my wife caught a 36" nord about 12lbs on night crawler and 2lb test northerns on lake winona do exist!

<[PoorWordUsage] 2 days ago tho, then my gpa caught a 10lb channel on crawler but I didn't go I had deaks to make. And yes heidi has out fished me this year in everything but northers and trout. Actually the northerns I think we are tied but everything else she's beat me, must a had a good teacher smile

My goal for this ice season is experience the darkhouse and spearing. Alway want to try them. Everytime I read this thread, I want to try spearing so bad. I figure it's other hobby I can have and enjoy it..

I always have at least one darkhouse set up all winter.

If you live in Stacy your about 20 miles from me.

Just post on the this thread if you want to try it this winter and I can help you out. As long as you are leagal I can set you up with the house and some equipment for free for a day Or you can try out one of the Get-to-Gators there are always open seats at those.