• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SNOW PREDICTIONS ???

gregg52

I'm seriously considering selling mine. Rode the thing one day each of the last two years. when the snow comes I am trying to keep my driveway passable and then it blows and gets too hard to ride before I get on it. I GIVE UP.

Yup we need to do it again, BUT, we need to make sure MABR can spend the night this year. What a wimp he was LOL.

Maybe if I pay my share of the gas on time this year! frown

You can afford to do it! wink

You were on time Dude. You just werent used to a full size trucks gas tank. Id say im really looking forward to it already but ive rubbed every tree in my yard to shreads getting ready for the rut. Man i cant wait , less than a month to go.

You were on time Dude. You just werent used to a full size trucks gas tank. Id say im really looking forward to it already but ive rubbed every tree in my yard to shreads getting ready for the rut. Man i cant wait , less than a month to go.

Yep, first things first. Bow Hunting, Duck Hunting, Rifle Hunting then let the snow FLY! grin

Naw not yet. Not even sure i will. I fell in love with yours but not ready to pull the trigger.

If we do a two day ride this year, maybe we run up to Ely from Finland stay the night up there and then head back? wink We could even meet up with that Steve Foss character and have dinner and he could tell us all about the great fishing up there! wink