• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got my bow serviced today!

USPENAMC

Good evening ladies and gents.

I have an old second hand DARTON VAPOR BOW that I got 3 years ago. When looking through my peep sights The 10 yard pin was blocked by the curve on my actual bow. It was manageable while standing up straight I.E target practice but when up in the tree stand I would have to use the 20 yard sight. Well finally took it in today to CABIN FEVER in VICTORIA MN. I have to say great friendly service and got my bow just right. I dont want to sound like they are sponsoring me or like I am getting anything out of this except letting you know the great experience I had at this place. when I first got this bow I got it newly restringed and when my arrow rest broke I got it new installed there. Today I got my peep sight lowered, my release loop adjusted, and I went further and bought a new front sight. The man (who i forgot his name) didnt suggest the most expensive like I thought he would, he gave me his opinion on a medium priced front sight and showed me some other options. He let me browse through some others without bothering me and then when I was ready installed my new sight and helped me get my 10 yard sight right on the money. He showed me all the little adjustment points on my bow and most importantly didnt make fun of my old bow. Last year I bought my brother a RAZOR EDGE bow and they took time getting it just right for him. My plan this year was to go back and get a new one there for me but unfortunately I became unemployed. I am just letting you know that this place is hands down teaming with some down to earth, helpful people that will get your stuff done right and will not push you to make decisions you dont want. Add to that some interesting hunting trip information and joking around.

Hey Dave. I'm glad to hear they took care of you out there. Jeff does run a great shop and I've always had good luck out there.

Not sure if you're still living in EP, but gimme a holler if you want to shoot bows sometime. I've got a new 3d deer target we can put up at the shakopee range if you want.

THanks guys,

Powerstroke I moved into a house in South Minneapolis now.

Window Pane, I probably could do without the 10 yard pin really not much of a difference between the 10 and 20 yard pin but the things they found were wrong with my bow were corrected and the bow is better now.

the string loop was way too high and so was the sight plus I got a new pin sight.