• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My daughters big walleye

As you can see we were both very excited when she landed the biggest (so far) walleye of her life! It was a 25 incher caught on Kabetogama last week in the middle of a down poor, using 6 lb floro, green shiner jig and a rainbow minnow. She is defenitly a daddies girl and I couldnt be happier or proud. And of course the fish swims today so we can get more kids hooked on fishing and not on drugs!!! Hope you enjoyed the story....Carmon..

DSCF0106.jpg

Thanks all!!

Ricerdude69...yep it was last thursday and we stayed out till the lightening decided to join us off to the NW...all in all it was a good week of fishing with lots of eaters and some really good ones mixed in! Including a few LARGE pike caught in 30 plus feet on the bottom.... Take care all and enjoy life .... it slips by to fast!

yeah, we enjoyed some great fishing as well especailly our last day, hammered them on a reef, my gf got a 27"er and I pulled 3 23"er's in a 20 minute span. Again, great story, awesome to see so many people do well on this lake, a testament to how great a fishery it is.