• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Veteran/military discount for all services

Hey all:

I'm implementing a permanent 20 percent discount on all services (photography, handyman/cabin maintenance, and guiding) for veterans or active military personnel. It's the least I can do to honor the sacrifices they make for the rest of us. I'd started this thread with the offer on just the guiding, but decided to expand it. smile

My guiding Web site is here. For photography, click here. For handyman/cabin maintenance, go here.

Hey Steve great offer. We certainly appreciate it. There is a great HSOforum to promote the discount to military members across the state if your interested.

Check out http://www.btyr.org/home

Then look at the events and deals. If you decide to, hit the contact us link and the people listed there are really great people who help our guys and gals out tremendously.

Thanks again for your support.

Thanks, T.O.W. I went to the Web site and sent the public relations person an e-mail. That was just after I altered this thread to include ALL my services in the discount, not just the guiding. smile

I've long regretted not going into the Navy, and have also for a long time appreciated all the sacrifices that military personnel make for us.

I was inspired to offer the discount after watching the movie The Hurt Locker a couple weeks ago, and then just a few days later running into and having a long conversation with a guy who had just gotten out of the Air Force after spending years doing the very job (handling explosives in Iraq) detailed in the movie. Quite a movie, quite a conversation, quite a man.

Thanks again for all you do for us! cheers.gif

Thanks, GB. I really appreciate it. smile

It's the folks making those sacrifices who go above and beyond. I'm just doing what any American who never served should do. We owe our veterans a debt of honor. I'm pleased to help retire a very small part of that neverending national debt.

Yeah I agree with you. As I didn't serve due to a medical issue, I chose to do my part with the Patriot Guard and honor our fallen heroes. Definately has been something I've never experienced and alot of respect given and recieved in both directions. I also make it a tradition to buy their meals at the restaurant I work at when I'm there. It's simply the "least" I can do to pay my respects to their service.