• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A walk in the forest

Took a bit of a hike today around a nearby put-n-take trout lake. Lots to take photos of.

Pincherries:

DLT5.gif

Indian Pipe - still one of the strangest plants I've ever encountered. Saw more out today then I ever have:

DLT4.gif

DLT3.gif

Please don't eat the daisies:

DLT6.gif

Drownin' worms:

DLT7.gif

Puppies are cute; kittens are cute; baby vultures are NOT cute:

DLT1.gif

DLT2.gif

A passing canoe:

DLT8.gif

Edge of Darkness:

DLT9.gif

indian pipe, never knew we had them here in minnesota. thank you. excelent photagraphy. like i mentioned to another gentelman who took pictures of the gunflint trail,especialy the picture of the trout lake, brings back memories. when you can do that-its priceless. good luck.

Quote:
How do you find such interesting material?

The world around us is SO interesting! Gotta believe such wonders can be found just outside anyone's back door. I'm fortunate to have the time to go find them!

Beautiful images Ken - and you're right, the opportunities are everywhere and having time makes it easier, but you do have an amazing talent for composing everyday scenery & objects into striking images! Thanks much for sharing with all of us - and inspiring us to look more carefully.