• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lebron James is a classless human being.

RumRiverRat

I am holding out for that "special" fan who will give 10 to 1, he is out there somewhere, probably has his Lebron James Heat jersey already ordered and counting the days till the season begins.

72 wins boys that is the target which should be no problem at all considering my Bulls only had Michael, Scotty was just an accessory, nothing like the trio of Gods who now reside in South Beach!!!

Come on you Heaters it is money in the bank for you, what is the difference in 5 to 1 or 10 to 1 since you KNOW your team is gonna win anyway, I mean How could they lose? They can't lose, could they?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then be the fish that gives windy 5 or 10 to 1 then. I was talking Vegas odds. grin

I don't rate Chris Bosh as dominant at all for the record. And I fully expect them "heat" to gain the final. I'm just not going to get ripped off on the correct odds of it happening which are around even money 2-1 at best.

I am sure that Lebron's likeability factor just went up ten fold when people hear he is dumping 50 million on a house in Coral Gables, used to be owned by Pat Riley!

This excercise in excess will cost a cool mil each year in taxes and 150K in utilities, not to mention the maid, the butler, the hookers, the drug dealers on speed dial....wait thats a song I think!

Now that is action I would take, this team will not come anywhere near the Bulls 72 wins. It is going to be a pleasure to watch a team with such huge expectations fold like a lawn chair and watch the excuses fly as their owner watches the dollar bills fly out the door!

Windy- how do you think this team will fail?? You are crazy to think that Lebron James with the cast of charachters he played with last year winning 66 games now pairing him up with Wade, Bosh, and a host of decent role players that they won't win at least 60 games and possibly challenge the 72 wins by the Bulls!!! Jeff Van Gundy even thinks that they have a chance at coming close the the straight wins record of 33 held by the Lakers from like 71 or 72 season.....quit hating on them cause neither Bosh or Lebron would come to the Bulls!!!!!