• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boston vs LA !!!!

bassNspear

Wow what a great game to end a great series! I was pulling for the celtics. They had there chances but IMO they were out coached by Phil. The lakers won the game at the foul line and by controlling the boards. They seemed to want it more at the end. Boston showed up and played hard. Great defense by both sides. Artest was the difference in game 7.

The problem with the NBA is their officiating crew, they are the worst in sports! The nba refs do their best to control games and basically control the outcomes of games! There is no reason that the refs should be changing the calling habits with each game! Last night was the FIRST night that they actually let the guys play some ball and, in the finals especially, it should be that way every game!!

Joe Crawford either needs to retire or be fired cause he is garbage!! It would be a good idea for the nba to hire new refs every year!

I agree.......the refs change the way they call fouls and it became a beat down out there!!! How can you call the game one way and then call it completely opposite the next night?? The NBA is such a joke at times it is amazing that they still make money!! I will watch games on TV but I couldn't tell you the last time I spent any money on an NBA product or paying to go to a game.....in fact it has been 3 years since I have been to one and I use to go to 5-10 games a year......

I could not believe Artest took that three late in the game. The fans would have crucified him had he missed it and LA lost. I'll give him credit, he was the best player last night considering he scored 20 and completely shut down Paul Pierce.

Speaking of Kobe taking bad shots, Pierce wanted to be the hero so bad he was taking some of the worst shots ever. Artest draped all over him as he fades away from 18 feet, stupid. Ray Allen couldn't hit the broad side of a barn last night. He hit that late three but was like 1/11 before that.

I looked at the box score this morning and KG had 3 rebounds last night. How's that possible without Kendrick Perkins in the game? His ability to elevate and snatch rebounds like he used to in MN ias gone. LA just killed them on the glass but couldn't hit any put backs. It was painful to watch when Big Baby got switched onto Gasol. Pau could shoot over him without even jumping.

Great game and great series though. Sadly, that was Boston's last chance...

Yeah the celtics really screwed up when they starting running pierce one on one at the end of the game! The ball should have been going in the post instead of giving the ball to pierce and letting him dribble and dribble and dribble only to get off a terrible shot time after time! Ball movement at the end of the game was terrible!