• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The "NEW" Kyle Busch

Sure looked and sounded a lot like the old one last night!!! Little spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum. Too bad Jimmy Spencer isn't still racing, he could punch this one in the mouth and shut him up just like he did the big brother!

Kyle Busch’s crew chief told him to take his “whiny little one-just-like-silly-me to the bus” Saturday night at Bristol.

grin

Kyle Busch entered Bristol Motor Speedway as a strong contender to win Saturday. His night, however, ended not in Victory Lane celebrating, but with a crash and then a sharp back-and-forth with crew chief Dave Rogers.

Roughly 50 laps from the finish, and following an earlier accident that left him with a battered car, Busch radioed that his Toyota was undrivable and needed to head to the garage for repairs.

"I need a whole new right-front suspension, a whole new right-front suspension,'' Busch said to his No. 18 team. "I will be behind the wall in about two (expletive) laps."

Said Rogers: "Park it behind the truck and take your whiny little one-just-like-silly-me to the bus.''

Team owner Joe Gibbs said Busch and Rogers talked and cleared the air immediately after the race, according to Motor Racing Network.

"I think it was typical thing that happens in sports," Gibbs told MRN. "Guys get heated. They had a frustrating night and had a real good car and thought they had a chance to win it. So, it all adds up. Then you have a situation like that. I'm kind of used to it. It does happen. They just talked it over.''

Busch had a fast car early Saturday, leading eight laps. But, Busch was penalized for speeding on pit road during the Lap 60 competition caution and forced to restart at the rear of the field. From there his night unraveled.

As Busch was trying to race his way back to the front, Aric Almirola spun on Lap 126 and triggered a multi-car incident which included Busch. He was sent spinning into the inside wall by Clint Bowyer. Busch received substantive damage that knocked him out of contention.

Bristol continues a string of disappointing races for Busch, who finished 36th.

Since a runner-up in the Brickyard 400, Busch has placed 36th, 39th, 40th and 42nd in subsequent weeks. Although Busch is locked into the Chase for the Sprint Cup thanks to a March victory at Auto Club Speedway, he has fallen from sixth in points to 17th.

Kyle will have another tough go of it in the Chase, his attitude will get him in trouble on the track as it seems to always happen.

Kyle can drive, no doubt about that and he has an attitude. As soon as Kyle learns to keep his cool and finish even if he cannot win, Kyle will do much better.

I figured in the last 2-3 years, Kyle would be in contention for the win but seems something always happens to him.

Soon as he learns to bottle up his emotions and race to the end without issues against others, he will be one of the best out there, but I have been saying that for years.

i wasnt talking $$$$$$$$....i'm sure jr does have more

kyle is makin his own money \with his driving skills as in 73 wins total

not on the shirt tails of his dad

those are the facts

Shirt tails of daddy or shirt tails of a brother, what's the difference?

Good one Dave, what shirt tail really makes zero difference.

Pretty much what they already did to Tony, Bill. Yes Kyle would have been criticized if he would have been driving the car that Tony was. Very few drivers could have been involved in that accident and not been tore apart, very few.