• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The "NEW" Kyle Busch

Sure looked and sounded a lot like the old one last night!!! Little spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum. Too bad Jimmy Spencer isn't still racing, he could punch this one in the mouth and shut him up just like he did the big brother!

I like Kyle, think he is a hell of a driver. I think it is good that he has a little passion. We need that in this sport. It was a racin thing I think. Hey he wants to win. I bet alot of us would be the same way.

Well, Denny called it when people spouted about the new Kyle. Being in the same race shop I'd imagine he would know. Wish I could have seen the race last night but no speed channel in my house frown It will be interesting to see if this becomes an ongoing on track thing in the near future kind of like Gordo and Jimmy "the eybrow" Johnson. Great driver but has a bit of growing to do yet. I think maybe he wanted the million bucks to ease his financial burden of building a new shop and running his own truck team. Good to see some fiestyness back at the race track this year! I wonder when Stewart is going to start getting upset?

Tunrevir~

looks like he was in a match agin last night after bumping around and pushing people out of contention for the win!

When is this punk gonna figure it out that none likes him

LOL

burton has no real gripe

his frustration is boiling over

ya, i just thought it was funny that no matter who it is, always seems busch is involved

thats because when Busch is involved in something its automatically his fault and hes deemed a loose cannon, most everyone else gets a pass

Hes a young and firey. Ill take his whining and such coupled with an intense desire to win at everything rather than have a guy that has too many non racing things going on and who doesnt put racing 1st in his life before all his side interests.

i think when you can drive like him day after day

off track shouldnt be as important but in this day of big buck

sponsers He needs to show some maturity soon as did he brother

havick and tony s

i dont think its really hurting his runs for the points

he as good as there is out there

it will be a bummer to lose to your brother with your old crew chief

remember last year the 2 was the best other than hendricks

i think when you can drive like him day after day

off track shouldnt be as important but in this day of big buck

sponsers He needs to show some maturity soon as did he brother

havick and tony s

i dont think its really hurting his runs for the points

he as good as there is out there

it will be a bummer to lose to your brother with your old crew chief

remember last year the 2 was the best other than hendricks

Lets be honest here. He and his sponsors get tons of airtime, mars is loving it.

Kyle keeps it real. For me, thats refreshing. I cant stand the fake nice (case in point, Carl Edwards).

Kyle has the microscope on him no matter what he does, other drivers can do the same things (besides win) and no one will notice. Kyle has alot going against him in the first place......

Strike 1- Hes not a southerner, does not have a drawwwl

Strike 2- Drives a Toyota (for some reason people get real whiney over that)

Strike 3- He has wrecked Dale Jr. (theres no coming back from that)

*I think the crew chief move worked well for both Busch brothers

ya i think the good ole boys from the south are kinda of a thing of the past 48-24 from cali biffle..ne few from the midwest

some up in the ne

ya the deal with JR...I guess one would say the prooof is in the pudding

if people want to cheer for an so-so driver thats up to them