• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were playing hard core on the new maps, you just can't select only the map pack.

When the new maps are in rotation, you can play them hard core,

World at War wasn't that way- usually had to wait a week or two before they put the maps in even core rotation, let alone hardcore. But I see that they are there and bye bye Core!!

The players really came out last night. Now I don't claim to be all that good. Usually right around 1-1 kdr. I couldn't move last night. Gave up after about 5 games of like 2-15.

Nothing special, but finally got the zip line kill that I've been wanting to do.

BTW, this was only a 15 sec clip but it uploaded much quicker than the last time I tried Theater mode which took hours for a 30 sec clip. Not sure if I just got lucky and there were less trying to upload at the time I did mine or if they improved things with their Theater, but it was posted in less than ten minutes.

LOL, pure luck when you get an across the map tommy kill when you thought you where tossing a grenade. laugh Un-heard of when you hit a target as they are coming out of a window. You will have toss that one up here because I was not back from our break yet when you guys reviewed it.

LOL, pure luck when you get an across the map tommy kill when you thought you where tossing a grenade. laugh Un-heard of when you hit a target as they are coming out of a window. You will have toss that one up here because I was not back from our break yet when you guys reviewed it.

Nuketown 24\7=Best thing ever for ranking up.

Wow that was good. Went from level 38 to 50 with sparse play over the weekend.

I played that with Deitz and Mitch for a while. It got old fast, but I also suck, so that could be why it got old fast. We had some games were we dominated and than other times in new lobbies we were dominated. I blame deitz. JK deitz!

Heads-up: Sony has announced a planned PlayStation Network outage for tomorrow, March 9th, from 8am - 7pm PST to conduct maintenance. This next part probably goes without saying; But during this window, PS3 players will be unable to connect Online to Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Maybe the game will work on ps3 now:)

Been working fine for some time. People that complain about the game have to realize that any of these games that rely on the players as hosts are bound to have problems- especially when the host LEAVES. Not the games fault and certainly not the consoles fault- Xbox or PS3.

Maybe the game will work on ps3 now:)

They had system up and running just fine for about 3 weeks prior to the new maps. Just enough to sucker me into buying them and then guess what? Back to lagging and that crappie hit marker crappie. Epic fail and blame myself for trusting them and paying.